Hello, my name is Richard Jaffe, Founder of The Motorcycle Accident Center. When you place your trust in us, you will quickly learn that I am not like other attorneys; and our motorcycle accident law firm is not like other law firms.
Motorcycle Accident Victims and their surviving family members turn to the motorcycle accident center lawyers when they need aggressive, effective legal representation. Our Motorcycle Accident attorneys understand that your personal injury claim is about more than just getting money. It’s about helping you put your life back together.
We have collected millions for our clients and we can do the same for you.
Some of our verdicts and settlements:
- $2.4 Million for boy suffering brain damage;
- $1.5 Million for Woman who sustained a fractured leg and zygomatic arch;
- $215 Thousand Dollars for accident victim who suffered fractured shoulder bone;
- $4 Million for motorcyclist struck by a motor vehicle causing paraplegia
- $1.2 Million for child accident victim sustaining fractured skull
- $1.5 Million for man sustaining knee injury requiring arthroscopic surgery and psychological injuries.
In the forefront of technology
We owe our speed to the cutting edge technology of our in-house computer system. We maintain an unsurpassed bank of legal researched materials that help us win our cases efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our success is grounded in the dedication of our partners and associates and our policy of aggressively representing our clients. Our relationship with our clients is personal and individual-characteristic of a smaller firm, yet we have resources vast enough to fight legal battles on every front, from arbitration proceedings to Federal and State Courts, in any state.
Our firm’s success has afforded us a reputation in the legal community second to no other. Where early resolutions are not possible, we are always fully prepared to protect the rights of our clients in any legal forum. Meticulous preparation is the secret that guarantees our clients the very best results.
Personal Injury Cases, Handled Personally
There are a few core principles that govern the way I do business and the way I handle your case. Here are just a few of those beliefs:
- Accessibility. I pride myself on being very accessible to my clients. I try to return phone calls promptly, usually within 24 hours. I take my time with each and every client to explore all the options, and explain all the details, so that you will be able to make educated, informed decisions. I combine the friendly service you expect from a smaller, locally owned business, with the honest and knowledgeable advice you expect from a trusted advisor. When you contact our office, you can talk with me personally, not just my secretarial or support staff.
- Affordability. It is usually less expensive to hire an attorney than it is to not hire an attorney. The problems that result from not getting the competent legal advice that you need, when you need it, can become very expensive problems. As a solution, we have simply chosen to make our prices affordable. When it comes to motorcycle accident injury cases, there is no fee unless you recover for the injuries you sustained.
- Open and Honest Representation. As an attorney, it is my duty to do what is best for my clients. Sometimes this means holding my client’s hand, as I guide them in the right direction, and tell them that everything is going to be okay. Other times, this may mean telling a client not necessarily what they want to hear, but rather what they need to know. In either situation, the one common thread is honesty. You will always get my honest opinion, often whether you ask for it or not. I have found that the single most important thing I can do to help a client is to give them complete and total honesty. If I give my best effort, am honest with my client, and they are honest with me, things seem to have a way of working out for the best.
- Clients Deserve More. Businesses have “customers”, while lawyers have “clients”. What is the difference? Clients deserve to receive all the benefits they would receive as a “customer” of any business, such as knowledgeable staff, and knowing prices and features before a purchase. Clients also deserve even more. Clients deserve to be treated with the highest level of honesty, confidentiality, respect, and compassion. Clients deserve to have an attorney with the client’s best interests in mind. Therefore, to strike a proper balance, I have simply applied some basic “customer” service principles into the Motorcycle Accident Center, while still delivering the highest level of quality in our legal services. We take our time to explain features and options. We inform you of the price before your purchase, and do basic things like return phone calls promptly and speak to you caringly and respectfully. And why not? Are attorneys above such “basic” things? I certainly don’t think so.
Feel free to contact me directly for a free consultation at 888.99.LOVE.2.RIDE or Rich@MotorcycleAccidentCenter.com
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Marquis Who’s Who in America
- Marquis Who’s Who in the World
- Marquis Who’s Who in American Law
- AV Peer Rated, Martindale-Hubbel
- Lifetime Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- SuperLawyers Member